- There are many causes for joint pain. Some diseases such as mumps, jaundice and flu can also cause joint pain for some time. I may have pain.
- Medications can have side effects, but in case of severe discomfort, you may have to rely on medications.
- Fortunately, there are many herbs that can effectively reduce joint pain. They also have no side effects.
- They reduce inflammation and restore the nature of inflammation. Let’s try to learn more about them.
Aloe Vera Gheekwar:
- You may have used aloe vera pulp many times to scratch or rub the skin or improve the complexion.
- But the same substance is as effective as analgesic drugs. They work like painkillers. Aloe Vera capsules can also be used with a doctor’s advice.
- Pure aloe Vera Juices are also becoming available that can be mixed into different smoothies and shakes.
| Precautions |
- People with diabetes or kidney disease should use the capsules and juice on the advice of a doctor.
- It is also a skin-relieving and pain-relieving medicine that is also used in creams and some medicines used in joint pain. Its leaves contain tannins which are said to play an important role in relieving pain caused by swelling and inflammation.
- To check the sensitivity of the first time users, it is good to apply a little cream or ointment on the elbow and test it.
- Ginger prevents heart disease and lowers bad cholesterol levels. It is also anti-cancer.
- The most important ingredient is Gingerol, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Ginger is best used for arthritis patients.
- Green tea is one of the healthiest drinks. It improves mental abilities. It melts body fat but it is a gradual process.
- It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can benefit patients with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- After the East, the benefits of turmeric are now being recognized in the Western world as well. Doctors and Vedas in the East have been incorporating turmeric in various medicines and especially in herbal foods for hundreds of years. Curcumin is an important ingredient in anti-inflammatory.
- Turmeric is also an antidote for arthritis patients and the most effective spice for heart disease. Can significantly reduce joint pain naturally.
- Numerous medical research reports have shown that ginger relieves joint pain.
- Ginger should be dried and ground and used in the form of powder or soak in boiling water for tea for fifteen minutes. Permanent use of ginger is useful in reducing joint pain.
Use of foods that prevent inflammation
- People with arthritis should give up fast, junk, and fried foods.
- According to a Swedish study, people who made a diet consisting of fish, fresh fruits and vegetables, wheat or other commodities, olive oil, nuts, ginger, garlic, etc., became a regular part of their diet. His physical health has improved considerably.
Smelling Fragrant Spices:
A Korean study has found that people with arthritis suffer less pain when they are exposed to a variety of spices.
- These included pepper, hot spices, and more.
Wash The Dishes:
- Giving hot and cold treatment to couples
- This treatment will require two plastic buckets, one filled with cold water and some ice cubes, and the other with hot water that is tolerable.
- First, soak the sore joints in a bucket of cold water for one minute, and then soak the affected area in a bucket of hot water for 30 seconds. Similarly, change the buckets for fifteen minutes, but only for 30 seconds in each bucket. This should be done under the advice and supervision of a physician.
Use of Green Tea:
- According to a study by a US university, daily consumption of green tea increases the number of chemicals in the body that reduce the chances of suffering from joint pain.
- Has the ability to reduce swelling, which significantly reduces muscle breakdown and pain.
Turmeric is useful:
- This yellow spice has analgesic properties. According to several medical research reports, the use of turmeric reduces the pain and swelling of arthritis patients.
- In one study, patients suffering from knee joint pain took two grams or one tea daily. A spoonful of turmeric was used which reduced their discomfort.
- Sprinkle half a teaspoon of turmeric kasfoof on rice or greens daily or swallow with the same water.
Vitamin C is useful in joint pain:
- Vitamin C not only increases the amount of a component called collagen, which is an important element in the joints, but it also removes harmful substances from the body that are harmful to the joints. Use foods rich in vitamin C throughout the day as our body does not store this vitamin but circulates it through the bloodstream and removes it after a while.
- Include cloves in the diet
- Clove contains the chemical eugenol, an anti-inflammatory chemical.
- Use of omega-3 fatty acids
- Omega 3 fatty acids are useful for relieving painful joints.
- Coldwater fish contain large amounts of this chemical.
- Prefer to cook in oils that contain omega 3 fatty acids.
- Applying crushed ginger on a sore joint is said to be useful in joint pain. Then cover the area with a bandage for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Walking barefoot on the green grass reduces knee pain. According to an American study, walking barefoot for a while in the open air reduces the pain. But by lifting the heels or claws.
Use spicy foods:
- Red pepper, ginger, and turmeric contain anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- These components also block brain signals that transmit pain waves.
- After the age of 50, women should ensure that they consume 1,200 mg of calcium daily.
- Cabbage and green leafy vegetables also contain calcium. It is less in quantity than milk but it is more easily absorbed by the body. Spend time in the sun. In many people, joint pain is also the result of vitamin D deficiency. To increase the level of vitamin D in the body, it is beneficial to stay in the sun for ten to fifteen minutes every morning.
- Capsules made from fish oil
- Capsules containing fish oil also reduce joint pain, according to a British study.
- Understand the body’s alarming system and listen to body sounds. If any part of the body or muscles is in pain, rest, and take appropriate measures.
- Gently massage the joints and keep them moving while keeping them straight.
- In some patients with joint pain, the skin at the site of the pain becomes numb. Touching these places does not make them feel. Women who have had multiple pregnancies are more likely to have joint pain. Therefore, they should take more calcium and hormone medications with a doctor’s advice.
- The patient should not be constipated. For this, bad, cold, and sour things should be avoided.
Arthritis patients should not eat too much oil, butter, and fried foods.